Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dupeing In Eo





Duping Is Back In Eo And The Admins Seem To Be Doing Nothing About It , Everything In Eo Has Gone To Extreme Prices But The Good Thing Is People Who Drop , Drop Like 100Mill At A Time I Even Picked Up A Nurse Uniform. After Going Back Onto Eo For 3 Days I Made 4 Bill Just From Drops And I Must Say It Was Easy. Of Fault For So Eo Gold Though Is That Items Like Saw Are Now Between 7-10Mill Each And Baru Is Something Like 4Bill Which Most Of Is Fake.Apart From That Eo Seems Pretty Good At The Moment But I Dont Think Id Recommend Getting Back On Any Time Soon What With All Duping. Unfortunately also Though Version Update 29 Is Still Not Up. I Know This Has Been Talk For a long Time But I Wouldn't Have A Clue As To When It Will Be Back

No comments: