Friday, May 30, 2008

Well guys Just showin Sum Luv and to say thats meh!!!!!


Seriously guys I have been Asked time and time again

Is that really you in that pic?

Yes Lol that ish meh xD,Ish not Superman i can tell you that hehe.Well I made a sklideshow to post onto here with FWN stuff on it but it wont let me upload it so I just left it.To all those Participateing in the Banner event Thanks very much and also i have found my 2 judges and they are

Thai

Frantik

And Mehh(Deunna)

Please do enter because if you dont i may hgave to cancell it if we do not get atleast over 10 people to participate.100k and 25k i mean cmon guys that easy just to get 100k or 25k?I need more participants , Also as was said below i have added an extra 12 days to the Banner event so do start gettin creative its not for me it for FWN to make us more classy.

Well thats about it

No comments: