Wednesday, May 21, 2008

EVENTS ARE ENDLESS AND SO ARE GOOD TIMES

Hey Guild this is a new page just for the events so check here on a regular basis.

This Is basicly just for people who like gto hold events or people who like free stuff either way.
Right now im looking for a few people to be my eyes and look around for some new event ideas because we dont wanna keep doing the same thing over and over right?.

If interested Just ask for me on Guild chat or just Pm Deaunna.

Heres a few fresh ideas of some new events

.Paparatzi Snap!!

This is basicly an random event where me or another leader goes around looking for a random FWN member and takes a screenie of him.That persons picture then ends up on this site and is awarded with a prize.

Also If you like holding Events please pm me On Endless and ill post them on the site.
Ill need

Times:
Date:
And
Where:

2 comments:

Luis Roque said...

i have some ideas for an event pm me on endless or leave me a comment on my blog all of my ideas are on there thanks :]

Anonymous said...

You write very well.